View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #87
SV Fan
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Best, The Worst of Smallville

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulsuicide View Post
Worst episode of season 1? Drone.
I didn't mind Drone, that being said after the 4 I mentioned above Drone would probably fall next. Not really a weird pattern but I sort of notice for most seasons the second half takes a drop from the first half(in the case of S1, 3 of the 4 episodes above and Drone all fall in the second half).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webhead2006 View Post
They did sure have some silly plots from time to time.
I don't mind Crisis but it just was a bit hard to get into the episode with the whole Hotline thing from the get go(the lightning though took it to an even worse level). The whole Crisis hotline just felt so random, I wish they show sort of hinted to the hotline activities of Pete and Lana a few episodes before(they could have easily had Lana make a minor mention of working there and maybe film one scene of her leaving work). It would be like if they had an episode of Clark and Chloe working at a burger joint, then crap happens there and we never hear of the burger joint again. I guess the same complaint of randomness could be made for Velocity and Pete's offscreen racing thing. Sort of sad for Pete that in S3 it seems like he had a fulfilling life on offscreenville.

Last edited by SV Fan; 03-03-2012 at 01:09 PM.
SV Fan is offline   Reply With Quote