View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #102
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Who should be the villain in an Avengers sequel? (Poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Yeah I remember hearing about it years ago but it's gets brought up around here like it happened yesterday, plus I've never been a fan of Lang so there's another reason why I hope the actual film ends up significantly different.

However I do think Edgar Wright is a director capable of doing Ant Man justice, it's just his initial 1960s, "Scott Lang prepping" vision that I'm not too keen on seeing come to fruition.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of that approach, either. Especially if it sidelines Hank and keeps him out of the Avengers.

Still, it might make for a fresh approach if they had a 60-something superhero on the team, and had one of our all-time great actors (fill in the blank, I'm not making any particular suggestion here) playing the role. And I've heard more than a few people on these forums wanting to see the May-December romance for Hank and Janet; if you make Janet in her 20s or 30s, that would *definitely* be May-December. Creepy May-December, even.

Eh. Don't know that I'd want to see any of that, but it *definitely* would be unique to the genre.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote