View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 04:50 AM   #11
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: The Avengers- THEATRICAL TRAILER Discussion Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Morningstar
Why should being a God mean anything? Why should being a God make them automatically stronger? I can think of a great number of characters who are not Gods but are more powerful than the likes of Thor. Thanos, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Fire Lord, Sentry, Annihilus, Nova Prime, Black Bolt.

Thor should be the most powerful on Earth, yea. But there is many more characters in Marvel that are far and beyond anyone on planet Earth.
Lol, you keep saying Surfer and Gladiator are more powerful than Thor when he's beaten both of them several times. Blackbolt is definately not more powerful (Fire Lord isn't either) and from what we've seen with Seige, neither is Sentry who couldn't even kill Thor in his void form.

Yes I do realize that Bob wanted to be killed, but that didn't stop him from ripping Ares in half and if he could've beaten Thor he would've. Besides these characters are only as powerful as the situation calls for so it's kinda pointless since they're all around the same level anyway (except Annihilus).

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 03-09-2012 at 05:08 AM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote