View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #68
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Capt. Marvel/Ms. Marvel Film? (Good idea or GREAT idea?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
How could they work together loosely in the same film?
By "loosely" I meant working together but not necessarily side by side like being on different missions in different places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
If Marvel do decide to bring Ms Marvel to life however, they had better not do a half-hearted attempt on her with some more conservative, "realistic" costume that covers her up. I want the thigh high boots and bare legs (and even ass cheeks) and the whole gold lightning stripe on her front with the red sash. I'd like to see her original costume too with equally bare legs and a bare navel. They had better make that costume sexy!!
Wow you're probably the only person I've seen say they want Ms. Marvel to retain her "ass cheeks" showing outfit from the comics, although if they go that route they better get an actress with a nice sized ass for the role.

I think Ali Larter is at the top of my list for actresses I want to see portray Ms. Marvel and what do you know she even has a nice sized butt.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 03-09-2012 at 12:17 PM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote