View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 01:32 PM   #71
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: Capt. Marvel/Ms. Marvel Film? (Good idea or GREAT idea?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Yeah alot of people were saying Ms. Marvel's classic costume is too "revealing" for live action, I used to agree with them to a certain extent but now I think her classic costume would be just fine.

I know her ass doesn't have to be huge that's why I said "nice sized", I also looked up Yvonne and I could definately see her playing Ms. Marvel although I still prefer Ali Larter.
Well ok, her costume doesn't need to show ass cheeks as if she's only wearing a thong, but it can still be like a bikini bottom or leotard. I want the classic costume and not some very bland, generic version like all the costumes in the X-men movies.

She certainly needs to be showing off some leg and have bare arms and shoulders. I'm bored of all the Hollywood attempts to run away from the original source of the comics and their colourful costumes. It's not like Ms Marvel's costume is bright yellow anyway. Yes, it might be too revealing for a normal person to wear, but that's why they should bring in some of the early elements of Ms Marvel where Carol Danvers seemed to be taken over by her kree persona and didn't even realise she was a superheroine. That way they can say that Kree female warriors wear outfits like this, and she won't have any issues with it.

Yvonne Strahovski seems fine with wearing revealing costumes too, so she probably wouldn't mind wearing Ms Marvel's outfit.