View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 01:42 PM   #72
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Capt. Marvel/Ms. Marvel Film? (Good idea or GREAT idea?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Well ok, her costume doesn't need to show ass cheeks as if she's only wearing a thong, but it can still be like a bikini bottom or leotard. I want the classic costume and not some very bland, generic version like all the costumes in the X-men movies.

She certainly needs to be showing off some leg and have bare arms and shoulders. I'm bored of all the Hollywood attempts to run away from the original source of the comics and their colourful costumes. It's not like Ms Marvel's costume is bright yellow anyway. Yes, it might be too revealing for a normal person to wear, but that's why they should bring in some of the early elements of Ms Marvel where Carol Danvers seemed to be taken over by her kree persona and didn't even realise she was a superheroine. That way they can say that Kree female warriors wear outfits like this, and she won't have any issues with it.

Yvonne Strahovski seems fine with wearing revealing costumes too, so she probably wouldn't mind wearing Ms Marvel's outfit.
Yeah I think a bikini bottom would be just find and I would like for her costume to look as much like her classic costume as possible.

What don't you like about Ali Larter again?

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote