View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 10:04 PM   #78
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.

Default Re: The Avengers vs The Dark Knight Rises - Part 1

I've never 'social networked' (with SHH being the exception) so yes, I used CConn's 'stats' as an example.

With over 800 million Facebook accounts since December 2011 (including the spam, promotional, abandoned or duplicate profiles) and over 7 billion people on the planet, how exactly is my 'math' inferior to yours? You didn't even register the variables.

Furthermore, out of the 800,000 likes that page alone has, what conclusive evidence can you provide that those 'stats' are indeed rock-solid? And will indeed transfer to Box Office numbers?

On top of that, with your very own logic, should I expect Twilight: BD PT.2 and The Hunger Games to outgross and eclipse both TDKR and The Avengers significantly based on the VH1 and MTV polls, and Facebook Likes? What 'math' can you provide to me that deflates this theory, but at the same time, still upholds yours with unwavering credibility?

I'll be awaiting your response Archimedes.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."

Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline   Reply With Quote