View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #125
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Christian Bale v.s. Michael Keaton - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Morningstar View Post
Because 1. He thinks criminals aren't complicated and that they all have reasons for doing what they do.
That's the teachings he learned from Ra's. It is not naive to think that, especially when you've never encountered someone like the Joker, who was previously seen robbing banks.

It's not foolish to assume he was after something logical like money, and he just wanted Batman out of the way, hence why he was trying to get him to unmask.

Quote:
2. He thinks giving up being Batman will stop the Joker killing people.
He doesn't think any such thing. He does it because he feels he has enough blood on his hands because people are being killed because of him.

Quote:
3. He thinks he hasn't broken his "one rule" and seems surprised that Maroni is more frightened of Joker than him.
What is naive about that? That in such a short space of time The Joker has instilled more fear in Gotham's underworld than he ever could, even though he took down Falcone, Ra's and forced the mob to change tactics and meet in daylight. That is surprising and impressive.

Quote:
4. He thinks he has a chance with Rachel even after revealing himself as Batman.
She did tell him at the end of Begins that they could be together the day he stopped being Batman.

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote