View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 12:42 AM   #117
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: The Best, The Worst of Smallville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webhead2006 View Post
I thought they handled clark's story well and the concept of the VRA and bringing the heroes into the public light i did like. I agree though they should have done more with darkseid and his minions. Granny should have been the overall arching villain with maybe dropping slade. Then if they really wanted to do more with darkseid they might has well just done that storyline folks mentioned before season ten started were darkseid and his minions possessed bodies. So then we would have had darkseid full time and wouldnt have to bother with the smoke monster deal.
Personally, as mentioned above, I would have gotten rid of episodes dealing with the Alternate Reality; just say that Lionel was a evil clone created by Lex that was resurrected by Darkseid to do his will.

And I wish Clark's first encounter with Darkseid would have been as epic as his first encounter was with Zod in the present at the end of Pandora. Now that was a epic first encounter imho.

And yeah, Granny and Desaad (who was surprisingly good) should have made more appearances.

Instead of Toyman being the one to assemble all of the villains, it would have been great to see Desaad and Granny assembling the villains in order to counter the heroes towards the end of the series instead of just hinting at their eventual future battle.

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote