View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 12:40 AM   #94
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert

Default Re: 11.1 - Guardian - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I wouldn't call season 10 a bad season, but I also wouldn't say that it was as god season 9. I feel like they tried to bring so much past stuff back and recurring guest stars that it limited how much they could progress forwardly with something new. Like I wasn't a fan of how the VRA was being built up through the entire first half, and how it was just resolved quickly in one episode after the break. The Ultraman arc was something that was handled nicely even though they could've dragged it out another episode like they did with Bizarro having an episode where no one knew that it was him impersonating Clark.

Overall the season had several problems that were pretty much resolved quickly with an explanation that was told rather than explained, and I feel like that was one of the bad things about going into the season knowing it would be the final one. It's like they purposely introduced things that they knew they could've finish so they left it open ended, like Conner and the Legion of Doom.