View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 12:31 AM   #402
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_x1 View Post
Kyle Katarn?
available

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now   Reply With Quote