View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #97
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Biggest Disappointment - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H. View Post
And I explained why I was disappointed in it. Because exactly half of his face was burned off by accident, when it would have been more tragic and believable for me if it had been done on purpose by one of his enemies, especially since he'd already been dubbed "Harvey Two-Face" behind his back. Why I had to do that again, I have no idea. You're asking me to explain things I've already explained.
You have a reading comprehension problem. Where in my post did I ask you to explain yourself again?

Quote:
As far as your assertion that I don't respect other people's opinions...rubbish. My initial post detailed my biggest disappointment, with no mention at all of others' opinions. You started harassing me about mine, and then said my problem was that I don't respect other people's point of view. How the hell does that work?
What in the hell are you talking about? I never mentioned anything about you respecting other people's opinions. The only poor form you've shown is sinking to pathetic name calling. That's the only bad attitude problem I called you out on.

Quote:
I can't decide if this is more like talking to a brick wall or a child.
See what I mean? You always know you're in the right when the other half of a discussion resorts to this kind of stuff.

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote