View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 02:14 PM   #105
El Payaso
Banned User

Default Re: Biggest Disappointment - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Quality over quantity. Two Face was used effectively in the five or so scenes he had in the final quarter of the movie. He was like the climax to Harvey Dent's arc. That final showdown scene with him holding Gordon's family hostage was more intense and thrilling than anything with Ra's or Scarecrow in Begins, IMO.
I totally agree. The scene with the Gordons was absolutely intense. Better than lots of explosions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Morningstar View Post
There was a few moments where i thought Bale was great. Like when Maroni explained to him why they don't fear Batman anymore. Some good acting there from Bale with just his facial expression.
I'd also add the scene where Bruce Wayne is talking to Gordon after he accidentally "tried to catch the light." That and when he looks at Reese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Morningstar View Post
But then, it also shows how naive and stupid he is. Of course the mob is going to fear Joker more than him. I mean, it wasn't exactly a revelation was it?
Well it was for him. The whole point of Joker under Batman's pespective is that he's a kind of villiain he simply couldn't understand.

El Payaso is offline   Reply With Quote