View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 07:05 PM   #4
Godzilla2000
Caged Tigress

Default Re: The Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thread. We need Loki-Love. - Part 1

Oh wow, we've actually forced the Thread Manager to create another thread!! I knew we could do it!

Anyways, something Tom was saying in this video got the wheels in my head turning.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

I guess what I wrote in the comment section sums up how I feel, which I'll paste for quick reference:

Hmmm...there's something telling in what Tom was saying. Did he give us a peek into his own psyche by talking of men not being able to commit as much to the women they love compared with the passion for their crafts?

P.S. As a recreational writer I can understand what Tom means about your craft taking over your life as writing is all I tend to think about. I could see that Tom's dedication to his acting could be construed by the women he dates as being aloof, uncaring behavior. But I myself understand it because of my aptitude for writing. I know a bit what it's like to put yourself in that creative moment. I might be reading too much into this, but if I'm not I think Tom's being too hard on himself.

P.S. You know, I've never seen the movie Heat, though my interest has always been piqued.

- Some rockstars need to stop whining about things and just make new music regardless of what they think of the mainstream music scene.

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 04-08-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote