View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 01:45 PM   #87
demitri_vampiro
Side-Kick

Default Re: Mandarin discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
I don't see him in part 3.. People "demanded" Venom in spider-man 3 and, well, look what happened..

So whenever it happens, let it be organic..

storywise, tensions with china can be used as topical subject manner.. perhaps a rogue scientist, stifled by the state, a fetishist for the ancient, pre-communist dynasties, decides to act on his own..

as far as the rings.. who knows.. maybe they don't have to be literal finger rings, but circular batteries that power his armor for different effects, different types of blasts and ray beams that can be very offensive and effective against iron man's armor.. depending on whether they want to go with an "alien" angle, they can include the comics history of them being alien power batteries, or they can be human created..
i dont see a reason why they wouldnt go with alien angle on the rings. with avengers they established aliens and with cosmic cube they introduced alien tech. so they could to the same with the rings.