View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 07:17 AM   #51
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Default Re: The Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thread. We need Loki-Love. - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
20 bucks and a shot of rum says that a lot of Tom's female fans will enjoy the facial expressions and performance he showed in the recently released clip of Loki confronting Tony in Stark Tower.lol
Yes, I admit... I loved the facial expressions and performance he showed. What made me even more excited though was that we actually got to see something decent with him. I don't know, I just really kind of feel like he's been shafted in terms of marketing somewhat (which seems odd since he's only the main villain)... that could just be my inner fangirl though *lol*

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgirl18 View Post

aniorro: tumblr
Lokiís reaction when Tony mentioned Thor.
We all know Loki still cares, I mean that expression confirms it.
That was probably one of my favorite little parts of that... another one was just kind of Tony's demeanor the moment Loki looks away from him, he's almost got a look of "I know I'm in deep **** if I push him too much" type of thing (which obviously he does since he gets thrown out the window... wondering exactly what the bracelet does, does it call his armor to him or does it do something else?)

~Agents of SHIELD
Silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote