View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 07:54 AM   #52
Godzilla2000
Angry Kaiju

Default Re: The Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thread. We need Loki-Love. - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlettess View Post
Anyways....I prefer Tom with the dark brown/black hair. brings out his eyes more. Also it should be a crime to look so gorgeous as a villain. His costume is also a beaut.
Well, I've always had a thing for blonds ever since the hormones started kicking in and I much rather like Tom's natural blond hair. I think the black does bring out the ice blue of his eyes as a contrast, but I'll still always prefer him as a blond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyloki View Post
I agree .. Jinouga your posts are awesome as always !!!
Why thank you ever so kindly! I suppose I can consider you my fangirls/boys as well as Loki's?

I do have to say though it has been hard irl to find mirth since I've been suffering from a rather nasty chest cold. My voice left me over the weekend and it's still rather raw. I've had to deal with both a sinus infection and an upper respiratory, all while dragging myself in to work my Nightshifts because I just cannot afford to take time off. Yes, I have had to be a little tough and I've been rather aggressive and miserable for the past two weeks. You can usually tell the severity of my oncoming illness by how cranky I am the week before. I've been trying to cheer myself up, hence why I have been watching an awful lot of Godzilla movies. Nothing makes me happier than watching Kaiju films.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgirl18 View Post

aniorro: tumblr
Lokiís reaction when Tony mentioned Thor.
We all know Loki still cares, I mean that expression confirms it.
Oh Tumblr you are a Godsend for Loki fixes.

- It's not easy being an individual and different from what is perceived as normal standards.
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote