View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 07:54 AM   #52
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

Default Re: The Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thread. We need Loki-Love. - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlettess View Post
Anyways....I prefer Tom with the dark brown/black hair. brings out his eyes more. Also it should be a crime to look so gorgeous as a villain. His costume is also a beaut.
Well, I've always had a thing for blonds ever since the hormones started kicking in and I much rather like Tom's natural blond hair. I think the black does bring out the ice blue of his eyes as a contrast, but I'll still always prefer him as a blond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyloki View Post
I agree .. Jinouga your posts are awesome as always !!!
Why thank you ever so kindly! I suppose I can consider you my fangirls/boys as well as Loki's?

I do have to say though it has been hard irl to find mirth since I've been suffering from a rather nasty chest cold. My voice left me over the weekend and it's still rather raw. I've had to deal with both a sinus infection and an upper respiratory, all while dragging myself in to work my Nightshifts because I just cannot afford to take time off. Yes, I have had to be a little tough and I've been rather aggressive and miserable for the past two weeks. You can usually tell the severity of my oncoming illness by how cranky I am the week before. I've been trying to cheer myself up, hence why I have been watching an awful lot of Godzilla movies. Nothing makes me happier than watching Kaiju films.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgirl18 View Post

aniorro: tumblr
Lokiís reaction when Tony mentioned Thor.
We all know Loki still cares, I mean that expression confirms it.
Oh Tumblr you are a Godsend for Loki fixes.

- All I ask for is all that I already have.

- I bear no responsibility towards those who are the architects of their own problems. This is exactly what they've asked their willingly chosen slave drivers for...drama. So leave me out of it.
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote