View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 12:27 PM   #11
Artistsean
Monkey Boy

Default Re: Kevin Feige says no to another Hulk Movie.

So they finally made the Hulk look, act, the way he should, and finally got the right reaction from fans, and instead of pursuing a solo film franchise that might actually make money they drop it?
I think it probably has more to do with the studio being afraid of Hulk being in a film on his own. His 1st 2 films didn't do so well in making money. So they are afraid that on his own he wont make money, and that it would take the Avengers to help him make money. And maybe they didn't sign Mark Ruffelo (spelling?) on for more than 3 Avengers films, and that could also have something to do with the studio thinking Hulk wont make money without the Avengers.
Little do they realize that the Hulk didn't make money in the 1st film because it was a bad, jumbled, story that wasn't the style of the Hulk. The second was closer, but because of the lack of success from the 1st film the studio didn't have as much confidence in it, and neither did the audience.
But I don't think he was saying no all together, and that there would never be another Hulk. I think he was just saying at this time there are no talks to do it. But maybe with the success of the Avengers they will do a few spin offs like Black Widow, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, and probably a Hulk film.

Artistsean is offline   Reply With Quote