View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 04:23 AM   #54
Artistsean
Monkey Boy

Default Re: Characters you'd like to see in future Avengers movies?

Not me, I like Apocalypse but I would rather see She-Hulk in an Avengers movie. Not sure why it has to be Apocalypse of She-Hulk though, how'd that happen? To me Apocalypse, with his alien robot body, and his unlimited power is a little too much for me. Like I said though, I like him, he just isn't my favorite. Maybe if his robot body looked more like armor, and it was easy to see that he had a flesh and blood body. Maybe its that he just seems to invulnerable or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I don't want to see She Hulk in an Avengers film, I'm much rather have Ms. Marvel as the female powerhouse of the team.
I don't think it needs to be either or, just which would be shown first. I think Ms. Marvel could be introduced in a sequel and then eventually bring in She-Hulk as well... probably after Hulk leaves. She could join the team even after Ms. Marvel has left, like Carol shows up in Avengers 3, and She-Hulk could show up in Avengers 4 or even Avengers 6.
There are so many great Avengers characters that they could run through a great number of them and still have some left over after Avengers 8.

Like I said before though, the reason I would love to see Hank Pym and Wasp is because he is a odd hero. At first he seems like a generic good guy, but then its shown that he isn't so stable, and then as we get to know him more he is very resentful of his teammates and maybe even has some serious mental illness. Plus he leads the to great Ultron story, scientist creates robot, robot attacks and creates another robot, the new robot turns on his robot creator to join the human scientist.
That movie could focus on Pym, with the Avengers playing important roles... but I think Pym should deliver the final blow that destroys Ultron.

I'd also love to see Wonder Man at some point and could be the team's Hulk like power house, Valkyrie would be great because she is a strong female character with ties to Thor, Vison as I have mentioned before, Hercules at some point would be fun I think (another mythical demi god though...), Luke Cage and Iron Fist would be fun too...

Last edited by Artistsean; 04-15-2012 at 04:34 AM.
Artistsean is offline   Reply With Quote