View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #57
newwaveboy87
automatic systematic

Default Re: Characters you'd like to see in future Avengers movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Sure is, I think we can both agree on wanting to see Ultron as the villain in Avengers 2 though.
Or at the very least alluded to.
I could cream myself if Ultron was the baddie for Avengers 2. And if they added in Hank, Janet, and either Scarlet Witch or Ms. Marvel. Preferably Scarlet Witch so we could get her awkward relationship with Vision in there somehow...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelKnight View Post
Newwaveboy...What don't you like about Apocalypse if you don't mind me asking..?

For me, personally, I would rather see him in an X-men film before I ever see She-Hulk in ANY kind of MCU film.. But. That is just me.
I find him to be both annoying and highly incompetent. And EVERY video game and cartoon uses him constantly.

His grand pronouncements and ineffectual actions make him a laughable blowhard. I find nothing dangerous or interesting about him. Maybe if a movie used him like X-Men Evolution did, which was the only time he was intimidating and interesting to me, would it strike my fancy.

"I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you!"
*****, you're how many hundreds, if not thousands, of years old and if you're so powerful you could have taken over the world at any point in time, but you're lazy and fat and constantly beaten by a group you consider vermin and insects.

:yawn:

As I go deep into the funnel of love

Tumblr

Liz Lemon is my spirit animal
newwaveboy87 is offline   Reply With Quote