View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 11:22 PM   #55
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Live-Action Rurouni Kenshin confirmed for 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippie_hunter View Post
So many pointless changes. Kenshin hasn't even met Okina yet and he has been defeated by Aoishi already. Sanosuke hasn't mastered the Futae no Kiwami yet and he's in Kyoto. Kaoru and Yahiko meet Kenshin in Kyoto, they already encountered Hiko and yet Kenshin hasn't.
Ugh. It's going to be really hard for me to watch the rest of this. If they were going to make all these changes they might as well have started from the Tokyo arc.

Better yet they could have done a more canonical adaptation of the Jinchuu arc instead of this.

Quote:
And of course, I just can't wrap my mind around Shishio's sex scene. He's going off how he's going to overthrow the government all while ****ing Yumi. And he's still wrapped in bandages! Even around his legs, how does that even work!
It was sort of funny.

I thought it was always implied pretty well that she and Shishio had sex. I agree that it just came off in poor taste though. It's one of those things better left unseen. Had to skip to that scene after reading the comments on it. People were mocking it.

Quote:
The only change I find myself liking is that Misao witnessing Okina almost getting killed being more graphic.
Haven't got there but that sounds like change with a purpose.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB

Last edited by craigdbfan; 04-16-2012 at 11:36 PM.
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote