View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 08:46 PM   #11
Johnny
Side-Kick

Default Re: Re-watching Smallville Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV Fan View Post
Personally I find "it's so dark" many times more a negative then a positive. I think Season 3 was a good season if you were a Lex or Lionel fan, and to a lesser degree Chloe, but it wasn't really that great a Clark season.

I been rewatching the series over the past couple month(I have like 12 episodes to go) and I personally find most my favorite episodes are ones where Clark has limited involvement with Lana and to a lesser degree Chloe, as well as they stay away from any bigger storylines. It seems like more often then not whenever Clark deals with a new character who is just on for that one particular episode as the main a-plot, that's when Clark comes off looking the best. It almost makes me wish the series was Clark traveling around from town to town meeting new people and helping them out. lol
I agree, Clark did look best in these situations and also of course in his scenes with Lois. I always maintained that this girl brought the best in our boy every time, whether she annoyed the hell out of him or not. As far as S3 goes, I don't know, I started watching the show during S3 so maybe it holds some sentimental value for me. And yeah, I was a big fan of the Lionel/Lex dynamic, I always loved Chloe too. She never managed to piss me off really bad, probably because I've been in love with Allison since I was 15 lol.

Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote