View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 11:43 PM   #85
LordKozan
New User - Level 0

Default Re: Justice League Vs Avengers

The only fair way to determine strength is to use only the founding members of each team, if we use side characters through numbers alone the Justice League will win. So the Founding members of each team are.

JLA The Avengers
Superman Iron man
Wonder Woman Ant-man
Flash Wasp
Green Lantern Thor
Aquaman Hulk
Martian Manhunter Captain American...sorta.
Batman

Captain America was found in issue four sadly not making him a Founding member, but to keep the fight a little more fair we will include him. Now I think that the matches would be abit different than most people do. Firstly Superman would square off against the Hulk, I doubt Hulk would have it any other way. Next would likely be Green Lantern and Thor, each possessing the strongest weapon in the known universe. Followed by Batman and Iron Man, both highly intelligent gadget using rich guys. Next Aquaman and Captain American, both icons of their own civilizations. And finally Wonder Woman, Flash and Martian Manhunter against Ant-man and Wasp.

I believe we can all see that this isn't going to go well for the Avengers. Since Ant-man and Wasp are by far the weakest Avengers, and yet they have potentially the three strongest after them, and easy victory for Wonder Woman, Flash and Martian Manhunter. Who could then move on to other enemies. I'm sorry to say that while The Hulk is my favorite comic character of all time. The avengers would lose.

LordKozan is offline   Reply With Quote