Casting Extraodinaire ;D

Default Re: Cast the Marvel Universe - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Kizuna View Post
As for a few other picks of mine...

Elle Fanning as the Stepford Cuckoos

Darren Criss as Nate Grey

Yusuke Iseya as Silver Samurai
Fanning is too girly and innocent looking for the Cuckoo's I feel, but I guess if that's what you're going for.
I love Criss, but I can't see him as Nate Grey at all.
I can dig Yusuke Iseya based on his martial arts scenes on youtube.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanaryFan View Post
You expected something more from a juvenile fanboy?
Except that I do judge based on resume and performances. Whether you two choose to believe it or not is your guys' problem.
There's a reason Herbst has been stuck in a soap and not been able to break out from it unlike other well known/A-list actors who had no problem transcending out of it.
Quote:
Yeah, that is pretty self contradicting! It's pretty much an admission that he bashed your choice just because you didn't pick the person he wanted and then tried to make himself sound more mature by giving some fake reasoning.
Now you're just talking out of your ass. At the moment there is no one person I would like in the role, as I've commented on numerous actresses that would be good, the same way I've commented on actresses would be bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelKnight View Post
Just read from CBM (via BadAss Digest) that Feige said when RDJ is done with Iron Man, they are going to go James Bond style and recast him, instead of starting from scratch.

So, who should be the new Tony Stark after, let's say, Avengers 3? I was going to say Joshua Duhamel, but he is already 39 and would be in the same boat as RDJ is now if they casted him after Avengers 3.
While I don't mind that mindset of recasting, I don't see the need to recast him already.

Majik1387 is offline   Reply With Quote