View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 05:27 PM   #13
The_Mighty_Thor
Stay thy hand troll!

Default Re: Cast the Marvel Universe - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
Except that I do judge based on resume and performances. Whether you two choose to believe it or not is your guys' problem.

Then you're an incredibly poor judge of talent.

Quote:
There's a reason Herbst has been stuck in a soap and not been able to break out from it unlike other well known/A-list actors who had no problem transcending out of it.
Talking out of your ass again. She's never been stuck. She made the choice to stay when she started having kids. She decided she liked working in a studio not far from her house and raising her own children instead of having nannies and day cares do it for her like so many other actresses have done. She made the decision to stop looking for other projects while she had a steady job there. A little over a year ago when I was suggesting her for the role she was expected to be released at the end of her contract because they planned to down size the cast and the show was expected to be cancelled soon. She would have been looking for other work and she would have had no trouble finding it just like she had no trouble working steady before she had her kids and she would have made a great Wasp. In addition to having a strong physical resemblance to the character they way she looked in the classic Avengers era and the current cartoon she has also played roles with a similar personality to what the Wasp's is and nailed it every time.

You make random comments like she's stuck there and there's a reason why but you don't give the reason. Could it be because your just making assumptions based on random silly and ignorant prejudices? I mean back when you initially claimed she was bad casting you hadn't even seen any of her work and now your claiming her best performance was on a nickelodeon kids show that was intentionally silly and hammy. She's been better in almost everything else she's done. You obviously have no idea what your talking about.