View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #53
Gamma Ra
Your - Mr. Nice Guy

Default Re: Kevin Feige says no to another Hulk Movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Exactly. It seems to me that many people just aren't familiar with the character's comics around here at least before Planet Hulk. Banner and the Hulk have yet to get a real representation on screen that is truly genuine to Lee and Kirby's concept.

Those dullard Banners by Bana and Norton and by proxy their dull Hulks were ok but really not even close to the potential of what could be done. I tell people to think of it of what has happened with Batman.

We had "almost there" versions before which I'm a big fan of BTW but it wasn't till Nolan's movies where somebody finally got to present the version that properly represented the character's core concepts at it's best in a cinematic manner.

I know peeps who saw The Avengers and now get it as far as my complains about the solo movies go. If his merchandise sales are growing exponentially partly cause Whedon and Ruffalo finally tapped into what makes the concept pop this is only great news. It means the potential for a "real" Hulk solo movie is finally there.
It' funny I just posted something similar here Cain -

http://forums.superherohype.com/show...382165&page=13