Re: What we know about Thor 2 from the Avengers...
Originally Posted by kaijunexus
So, after seeing the Avengers midnight screening, I'm wondering how this film will influence Thor 2...
Let's go over what we know for sure...
- The Bifrost is still in disrepair
- Odin summoned massive amounts of magic/energy to bring Thor to Earth (who knows what effect this has had on the King of Asgard?)
- Loki is now a prisoner of Asgard and will undoubtedly suffer some sort of punishment for his deeds
- Jane has still not been reunited with Thor
- The Tesseract is back in Odin's possession
How do you guys see these plot points factoring into Thor 2?
The Bifrost being destroyed could've thrown several of the other nine realms into chaos, however I hope Odin isn't weakened bringing Thor to earth.
I'd rather see the consequences of Odin using that magic having a more indirect effect like disturbing an ancient evil.
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder *cue Thor's grand entrance*