View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #115
The Morningstar
Banned User

Default Re: Easter eggs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPiltoff View Post
I didn't notice that, but while we're talking about that scene - I absolutely loved that shot of Loki with the moon and stars in the background.

That was probably the first point in the movie that I just couldn't believe that movie studios (or at least, a movie studio) had finally just taken exactly what was in the comics and translated it to screen.

To see Loki there, being played by a great actor, and to see that helmet from the comics, having a conversation in the outer reaches of space via the frickin cosmic cube....just amazing.
Yea, it was just perfect. Before i saw the movie i saw some people complain about the space scenes, saying they were cheesy. It got me worried.

But when i saw it i thought i was just so beautiful. Like you say, it's something that is just ripped straight from a comic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
I thought it was interesting that Selvig frequently referred to the Tesseract as a 'she.' Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't one of the Cubes evolve into a female lifeform? Maybe I am reading too much into it, but fluff is rare in MCU films.
Yea one of them did. Can't recall if it was a female though. But it was hinted that the cube might be sentient, the way Loki was asking Selvig and Barton "What did it tell you"

The Morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote