View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 07:12 PM   #525
Savage
Earth Rocker

Default Re: Jeremy Renner is Hawkeye! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Exactly. Even though he spent the first half of the movie being mind-controlled by Loki, he had more than made up of lost time by becoming a complete badass character in the final battle. It's clear that they figured out a good logistic for Hawkeye to choose the quiver quickly, and I hope it won't be wasted and it can be explored further with a Hawkeye/BW movie.

Btw, do you think when the Green Arrow TV show launched, people will think GA ripped off from Hawkeye?
I think the confusion will lead to more people tuning in to watch. Then when they realize he's not Hawkeye they'll be really disappointed. That is of course if they haven't watched Smallville. I'm sure there's at least someone out there who thought that was the character in Avengers. I certainly know people who wondered where Superman and Batman were.

"Why are you trying to kill my kid?! You know what? I don't care. You got some beef with him or me? Whatever. You trying to start a rogues gallery of some sort? I ain't got half as much patience as Batman or The Flash. If he dies...so do you." - Green Arrow
Savage is offline   Reply With Quote