View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 08:18 AM   #81
Keyser Soze
I AM EXCITE!

Default Re: What is your favorite fight in the film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Loki never said stop he said "enough", we're clearly talking about a physical fight here and in a physical fight "speaking" is not a defensive reaction.
So, isn't this stating your opinion and your interpretation of the facts, then?

Quote:
Clearly you have a chip on your shoulder about you're favorite "violent scene" not being included in this poll, I'm not engaging in this pointless convo anymore because it's not going to change anything.
As I said earlier, I don't particularly care about the fight's exclusion on the list. It's hardly like this is the exhaustive, definitive list of what is and isn't a fight in The Avengers, to be preserved in stone tablet for all time. It's a poll on an internet message board. I cared enough to make a two-line joke post about it, and thought that was that. What made me argue further than that was your grumpy facepalm response.

Quote:
Seriously dude, you're derailing this thread by purposefully going against something established in the first post. If you didn't agree with it you should've created your own thread OR simply ignored this thread in it's entirety.
If you didn't want your thread "derailed" by opposing opinion, you should have made that clear from the get go, perhaps something following this template...

DISCLAIMER: I am the self-appointed mod of this thread, and my word is law. The definitions of fight I state here in this opening post are to be upheld without quarrel or question. Anyone who thinks otherwise must start their own thread rather than besmirch mine.

Check out my comic, THE STANDARD!

And listen to my slick Scottish voice on The Off-Panel Podcast!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote