View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #59
The Incredible Hulk
O AN I SEXY!

Default Re: The Captain America/Chris Evans Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
That's essentially my ideal scenario. At some point in the movie, either before the big action finale or in the denouement, Sharon takes Steve to wherever Peggy is living, and looks on, smiling, as the two of them reunite and finally have that dance they'd talked about all those years ago. I think that would be a very sweet (and emotional) scene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
I think that's very much what people are expecting and I bet what Marvel will want any writer to include. It would kind of conclude that relationship and make any relationship going forward the new focus for Steve's personal life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
You have to bring Peggy back in Cap 2. It would be criminal not to have her appear, old and grey, before a young Steve Rogers.

She'd be like 100 years old now. Steve's been in cryo-stasis for 70 years. I think it'd be a real stretch to have her still alive. Maybe just doing a scene of him visiting her grave would be more realistic. You could sort of get into the Superman type territory where the hero has to deal with everyone around him dying long before he does.

This is sort of the problem with Cap's origin. As time marches on, you've got to have him frozen for a longer period of time to get him into the current day which means less and less people who knew him would realistically still be around. Sooner or later Cap is going to become like Demolition Man origin wise.

Last edited by The Incredible Hulk; 05-08-2012 at 01:48 PM.
The Incredible Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote