Originally Posted by herolee10
Do you guys think it was intentional for the film to have not shown Thor being in such peril like most of his teammates were during the final battle?
I mean, you had:
1. Tony nearly getting killed from sending that nuke into space.
2. Steve getting blown out of buildings and getting shot by the Chitari around the ribs.
3. BW was showing obvious fatigue during her final battles with the alien soldiers on the ground.
4. Hawkeye got the wind knocked out of him when he flew right through that window.
5. The Hulk got ambushed with several rays of lasers that were strong enough to subdue him for a while.
Yet, Thor, aside from getting stabbed from Loki, which even with that, didn't seem to really phase him in the long run, didn't really encounter any of these issues. He showed no real signs of fatigue from the final battle, no wounds on his actual body made from the Soldiers either.
I think it was intentional and I'm OK with it. Hulk showed even less signs of danger to me, nothing really fazed him at all. Plus he was the first one to destroy Leviathan, the one to defeat Loki, the one to catch Tony, and the one to wake him up.