View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 05:51 PM   #21
Bren
Forevernoob

Default Re: "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be Hemsworthy, shall possess the power of Tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Hell, I also just remembered on how BW had ordered on her comlink to bring Thor into the room with Banner when she was on her way to confront him (Banner) after learning about Loki's plans to unleash the Hulk.
Really - Damn how the hell did I miss that!?!?!?!?! Reading it just made me grow that huge fat cheesy grin all over again.

Damn impressive, considering I'm 22 hours no sleep and still 7 hours of my nightshift to go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I honestly can't wait to see Thor tackle on a villain in the TA, or hell, even in his own film, where he's pushed to the breaking point..I mean farther than anything that we've seen where it can't be disputed that he was holding back or whatnot.
Absolutely. I can just imagine an image of him floating in the air, utterly mad as hell (a level that Hulk would suggest anger management hehe), lightning starting to stream into him, from him etc, not just the hammer.
And I really REALLY wouldn't mind a closeup of his eyes, which are throwing off electricity themselves (you all know what I mean ).

Last edited by Bren; 05-08-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote