View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #73
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick

Default Re: X-Men 3...seriously fans/people--WHY all the hate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM View Post
Except that's not true. She complains about her powers in X-Men, just like she does in the books, and doesn't once complain about them in X2. In fact, she says "Wow!" when she absorbs Iceman's abilities after kissing him, and she's the one eager to know when they get X-Men uniforms just before Iceman has to hold her back from confronting freaking Magneto on the X-Jet. I don't know anyone who, after X2, thought the next step for Rogue would be what happens to her in The Last Stand, and I'm not just talking about the cure. "You're a guy, Bobby. Your mind's only on one thing." Really???
I was just about to post the exact same thing but you beat me to it.

X2 set up a whole hell of a lot more than what we got in X3 first just cosmetics like why the hell is there no Phoenix effect for Jean?

Then the interactions between the characters seemed to miss any sparkle. Storm's suddenly up Wolverine's ass and not caring about anyones feelings but her own (biatch alert). There are just to many things wrong with the film. The fact that Bryan himself said he was going to fix a lot of the "problems" with the last to flims (making giving Rogue more physicality in her role, Phoenix being much closer to the comics interpretation, and Cyclops having a much better role in general) in interviews, while what we got was more of the same if not worse, always compounded the tragedy that we never got to see his X3 for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
jaymes_e06 is offline   Reply With Quote