View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 06:35 AM   #78
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Default Re: "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be Hemsworthy, shall possess the power of Tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I find it kind of amusing to this day that they had both tried out for the role of "Thor". Who knows, if Liam had gotten it, maybe it would have been Chris that we'd seen in E2.lol

I wonder if Chris ever managed to take the hammer from the set of TA back with him like he had said that he had promised his brother he would.lol
I'll try to see if I can find the interview later (it was one of the many I watched on youtube, I think), but I'm pretty sure that he said that he was given the hammer (or at least 'one' of the hammers used during filming) from TA as a gift (possibly because he was vocal about not getting to keep one from Thor *lol*)

Edit - found it (oddly enough it's the video where - after seeing the movie - you realize that Hemsworth totally said EXACTLY what the end-credits scene was - and this is from weeks ago - but it sounds like a joke so who's going to believe him?) He talks about getting the hammer at about the 2:47 mark, he says he was given the original one (so maybe it was the one from Thor and he didn't get one from Avengers?):
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

~Agents of SHIELD

Last edited by Silvermoon; 05-10-2012 at 07:04 AM.
Silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote