View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #94
Savage
Earth Rocker

Default Re: "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be Hemsworthy, shall possess the power of Tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I think he may be the main villain for the sequel of TA. Imho, if he were going to be used as the main villain for the third film, then I don't think that Marvel would have shown him at the end of the film and only continue to tease him on even past the sequel. Given that he's now on everyone's radar, if they were to still save him for the third film, then the second villain could potentially feel the backlash of that since there's a chance that a lot of people would just be in the "okay, let's get this part out of the way so that we can see the next phase with Thanos".
Well, yeah, I think it's kind of obvious that Thanos is the villain of the next Avengers movie. I just think that he'll be popping up in the end credits of the next batch of flicks. Before the build up was about getting The Avengers together in the first place. Now the buildup will be about whatever Thanos is plotting. I have a feeling he's going to have a hand in all of the master plots from here until The Avengers 2.

What if the gems for the Infinity Gauntlet has to be collected through each movie? That'd be pretty awesome, I think.

"Why are you trying to kill my kid?! You know what? I don't care. You got some beef with him or me? Whatever. You trying to start a rogues gallery of some sort? I ain't got half as much patience as Batman or The Flash. If he dies...so do you." - Green Arrow
Savage is offline   Reply With Quote