View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #66
Shadow_Ferret
New User - Level 0

Default Re: Captain America vs Batman

Hi, first post.

Can I take a crack at this?

Captain America was given the supersoldier serum. He became the epitome of human evolution, not superhero strong, but as strong as a human can become. He's as agile as any human can become. He's a top athlete, top gymnast. His brain was supersoldiered, too. He fought in World War II, becoming a master in hand-to-hand combat. He's battle tested and a master strategist. And he's a born leader, which is why he led The Avengers for so many years.

Batman has... um... anger. He trained himself to be the best he can be, but he's limited by being just human. He has regular strength, regular gymnastic abilities. He's smart. Genius smart? Maybe. He's rich, for what that's worth.

Essentially, Captain America is Batman on steroids, with more experience, more abilities, more stamina.

My two cents: no question in my mind, Captain America would win.

Especially since Batman fans seem to underestimate Captain America's intelligence and yet, he's outwitted and defeated many of Marvel's genius badguys, the Red Skull, Kang the Conqueror, Dr. Faustus, MODOC, the entire organizations of A.I.M. and Hydra, Zemo, Baron Von Strucker, and Arnim Zola, to name a few. Cap is more than a pretty face, he has the smarts, too.

Shadow_Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote