View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 07:40 PM   #11
vshen
Newbie First Class

Default Re: TMNT Character Redesigns and Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Spider View Post
Those are truly masterpieces. I could have easily thought they were official concept from the movie. Love Splinter design the most
Thanks Alex_Spider I really appreciate you stopping by and your kind words.
I'm glad you like Splinter because I really wanted to be a bit more adventurous with him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX View Post
OH WOW, you're the artist that did that creepy Rocksteady ? Cool. I did a post on here about Realistic TMNT designs and based it on your deviant art Rocksteady Link. Creepy, but cool . Will you be posting more ?
Hehe Thanks ShredderX I had a look at the thread and I appreciate you for including in it there. I like creepy I will be posting more so stay tuned I have a few that are work in progress and they are itchin to be finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra Cain View Post
Goddamn, these are AMAZING!
Thank you very much I appreciate you stopping by

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaTurtleFan View Post
The Turtles, Bebop, and Rocksteady look great but Spliter looks more like a man than a rat. So three out of four points to you.
Thanks a lot I'm glad you liked most of it Yeah for Splinter I was more for the human look because I was basing it on the 80s cartoon origin story where he is Hamato Yoshi who mutated to a rat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom View Post
hehe Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom892 View Post
I love the group shot.You are very talented.
Thank you very much for your kind words I really appreciate you stopping by my thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathRaven View Post
I saw these on the technodrome, amazing stuff man!
Thanks for checking out my stuff at the technodrome and here. I really appreciate it, Stay tuned there will be more coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickass View Post
I actually love what you did with Splinter. IF the new movie wanted to take the human + ooze + rat approach, that would be the best way, I think. And it would be similar yet different enough from the original Splinter for it to work.

I would love to see your version of the Shredder
Thanks for checking out my thread I appreciate it and thanks for liking Splinter because I really wanted to try a different direction with him with the more human look and personally that's what I would want to see in the movie because I like the origin story of Splinter in the 80s cartoon version.

I have the Shredder in mind so stay tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymes_e06 View Post
Send these to the studio we have our designs!

hehe thanks jaymes_e06 I appreciate your comment

vshen is offline   Reply With Quote