View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #105
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
what the hell are we disagreeing on here!? haha. Non of us are doubting he will appear in avengers 2. Its just, we don't think he will be the main threat. Hell, at this point, I am expecting, as is everyone else, for Thanos to appear in ATLEAST Avengers 2 and 3. Thor 2 is also a safe bet.

Im a bit late, so if any of you want to ignore my explosion of posts here, feel free too,

I keep forgetting about multiquote, its 4:30am, I wanna multiquote them, and then delete them, so it will all be one post..but i cant figure out how to delete. mods, feel free to merge these. I am sorry.

quadruple post -_-
Yes, we *do* agree that Avengers 2 will feature Thanos. And I'm not saying you're wrong that Thanos will go on to be the main threat in TA3; I'm saying there's a couple of possible ways to go here. Your way is one way, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that approach (as long as, again, Thanos warrants at least a cameo in TA2). But I *personally* believe another approach will be the one Feige uses, and that's the "Phase" approach; in which case the Thanos story will be self-contained within the Phase II movies, and they'll move on to a new universal threat in Phase III.

Either way works fine for me....the only thing I *can't* see happening is Thanos not showing up in another film for the next 5-6 years.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014