View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 07:25 AM   #67
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Default Re: Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDreamer View Post
It would be nice if Man of Steel introduced Lois as 'The Reporter' in the sense that there is absolutely nothing romantic between Clark and Lois at the start, not even a spark
Not even a spark?

Maybe not on Lois' end when it comes too Clark, because I kind of like it when she's just always so focused on whatever story she is working on that she's totally oblivious to any male interest, or doesn't 'have time for it'.

But there should be a spark on his end IMO. It should be obvious he likes her from the get go.

And the whole point of the 'triangle' is that Superman becomes the one guy she literally CAN'T ignore, because he IS the story, and he keeps saving her life.

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*