View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 07:45 AM   #69
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Default Re: Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Well if we go by Snyder's words a year ago, there will most likely be something from Clark's end; I just hope that they don't present a Lois who's so nonchalant and ignorant to Clark's presence like she was in the previous films were it comes off to the point that some would say that they wouldn't want to see Clark end up with someone like her.

As long as they show her having a spark or hints of interest in the "real persona" in the first film, then I'll be content.lol
Yeah I think the best way they can do that is just have one moment where Clark Kent surprises her. Where she thought he was totally dismissable and then does something that kinda makes her think 'Huh, I underestimate you'.

Does the trick for me.

And that's sort of how their relationship was in STAS. She respected him and had enough 'interest' in him for them to be friends as well as co workers.

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*