View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 09:59 AM   #38
Gamma Ra
Your - Mr. Nice Guy

Default Re: Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. cartoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
Gamma Ra have you ever ****ing actually watched DBZ or even Dragon Ball?

Goku was mystified why his new friend Bulma didn't have testicles to rest his head on like his grandfather.

DBZ, I mean look I love DBZ, but at times it's got some of the stupidest, goofiest most inexplicable **** ever. The show has plot holes you can drive a truck through. But generally I just shrug and go with it.
WOW...I can't believe I missed this one...I own every DBZ and GT episodes and have watched them multiple times. I don't have every Dragon Ball episode yet....but Dragon Ball, I must admit, was far more perverted than DBZ, but the Japanese show was still a big hit with kids not only in Japan but...WORLDWIDE...testicles, violence and all. Check the facts out yourself.

Not every country measures it's 'moral' and 'ethical' standards with the same stick the US does.

But I'm not talking testicles and/or violence. I'm talking maturer stories. If you take away the sexual suggestions and tone down the violence...the Dragon Ball world is still quality story telling.

Last edited by Gamma Ra; 06-03-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Gamma Ra is offline   Reply With Quote