View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #27
Spidey_62
Eeeeeeeeeeelectro

Default Re: Avengers cartoon - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Curry View Post
That's what makes me crazy too!! I keep forgetting to post exactly this. With the AVENGERS film just doing juggernaut business the friggin animated series goes on a dopey inexplicably lame hiatus in the midst of it's mammoth run, knee deep in fact.

You'd think DISNEY-XD/Marvel would have MARATHONS of AMEH to get fans excited and keep the engine humming but NOTHING except just a coupla new eps that took them a friggin year to trot out. Also you'd think they'd have coincided the Skrull saga in a major event and air like a movie with "Prisoner of War", "Infiltrated", and "Secret Invasion" kicking it off. But we Americans have to deport ourselves to the Outback Avengers House to get our AEMH fix AGAIN, and for the second season in a row!

Another reason to hate ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN is this effin seemed to control how AEMH aired as well.
Yeah, Disney XD really does a crappy job of promoting this show or even airing it. The only times they air it are on Sundays twice. While they air blocks of other crappy shows they have every dang day of the week.

"So you don't like names, huh? Well that's too bad, Frog-Face. 'Cause to me you're nothing but a two-bit, no-account, second-rate, sewer-breath-baboon with a brain of a pigeon and the face of an eel!" ~ Spider-Man

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Twitter. Instagram. YouTube. DeviantArt.
Spidey_62 is online now   Reply With Quote