View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #39
RealIrOnMaN
Shellhead

Default Re: Avengers cartoon - Part 5

After the epic Ultron saga in the 1st season and the recent introduction of Vision, I had reservations and expectations (not too high though, since we all perfectly know about the change of EMH's creative crew) set for the "Ultron Unlimited" episode.

I never fancied the idea of the cyborg-Avengers (not in the comics and def. not in the Next Avengers DTV). That got me disturbed and worried through the rest of the episode. Ultron had more plans in this episode, but less actions and realizations of whatever he cooked up, so that didn't do it for me as well. But my faith in the episode was restored once the Vision started acting as he did in the comics (when he first discovered his human side) and opposed his master. If only we didn't get the descriptions of the future episodes, then the ending would've been more significant...

And with that (not paying attention to the new direction), it's almost too sad to acknowledge the fact that I won't see the continuation of this show ever again, since there are only 9 episodes left.

"Thereís a punk rock quality to Peter Parker thatís really irreverent and fun and thatís something that Andrew embodies in a way that we havenít seen before. Certainly the materials that have come out have a darker sentiment or thereís a darker projection, but weíre very keen on staying loyal to the humor of Spider-Man."
RealIrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote