View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #20
Amilne45
New User - Level 0

Default Re: Stark Industries VS. Wayne Enterprises

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedrell View Post
Both are conglomerates. At the press conference, what does Tony say? "Effective immediately I am shutting down the weapons manufacturing division of Stark International". SI is a huge conglomerate involved in just about anything tech-based, from household electronics to cutting edge military surplus.

Now which is bigger/better? Who knows. I'd say they are about equal. But Tony Stark is a much better businessman than Wayne, so I'll give Stark International the edge. I don't know if Wayne has lost his fortune and rebuilt it(several times) all through his own ingenuity. But I know Stark has done so(several times), because he's(among many other things) a brilliant businessman. Wayne seems more like a guy who just owns companies and lets others do the running of them since he's too busy with his crusade against crime. That consumes all his time.
First of all if you watched the movie Stark Enterprises Weapons are the flagship and once shut down there company stock decreases. Clearly there just a weapons company like everyone said in the film. Plus Wayne Enterprises on Forbes 25 fictional companies is placed at 11 while Stark Enterprises are at 16. Know your facts.

Amilne45 is offline   Reply With Quote