View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 02:03 AM   #72
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Avengers cartoon - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronGirl299 View Post
Some small notable parts of the season so far which I loved:

Mostly, lots of key Marvel characters appearing (like the FF, Spidey, War Machine and Ms. Marvel) even some cameos in Fury's bulletin board of epic Skrull deduction (I fangirled when I saw Scarlet Witch!)

Cap's apparent shipworthy chemistry with Viper in Prisoner of War

Tony's apparent chemistry with almost every female character

Carol's apparent chemistry with Mar-Vell (cue Katy Perry's E.T.)

CASSIE LANG!

The drama in To Steal an Ant-Man and Michael Korvac, not to mention a certain jaw-droppingly awesome talking raccoon.

Daisy Johnson (Quake's) appearance and the group's hilarious hazing of Ms. Marvel

Ms. Marvel's epic '**** you' attitude especially when she takes out the Skrull queen. 'Write that!'

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
FALCON AND WINTER SOLDIER

Quartermain asking Spidey 'What's wrong with your voice?' I was like, 'It's not Josh Keaton, that's what's wrong!!'

Veranke calling Nick and Tony by their full names

The funny music at the end of 'Behold, the Vision' when Black Panther armlocks Clint

Maria Hill's true and hilarious quote: 'I've had the same car since I was nineteen years old and never had a problem, but this thing (the helicarrier) crashes every Thursday!' Lol.

Love how Fury has his own 'Angels---Mockingbird, Hill and Black Widow (plus Quake)

Wasp: 'I'm just happy we have another girl on the team.'
Tony and Clint: 'Hear hear!'

Hawkeye giving Bruce that weird look in the elevator (made even funnier by Bruce's ridiculous fishing outfit)

Anyone else think of anything they love besides everything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealIrOnMaN View Post
I guess I'll be always saddened by the fact that we never got any action figures from Hasbro. This is the closest thing we'll ever get to EMH figures:

I really wanted to have a Tony Stark in a Tron-like suit on my shelf *sigh*
What? No Thor love?

GODDAMMIT!!! *throws chair out of the window*

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote