View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 03:00 PM   #78
THUNDERSTRIKE
COLBCHELLA, GODDAMMIT!

Default Re: Avengers cartoon - Part 5

Powerless-- written by MOA and Dani Wolf...
the weakest so far of the Loebisodes... the Destroyer being the only redeeming thing about the episode...

Assault on 42-- story by Chris Yost, Josh Fine, Mike Ryan and written by Brian Reed...
really strong episode with an Aliens feel to it... very exciting episode utilizing the Avengers and the prison inmates working together... satisfying...

Ultron Unlimited-- written by Chris Yost...
a welcome return of the Vision... an enjoyable Avengers vs the RoboAvengers battle as well as with Ultron, though he was dealt with too quickly and in too final a fashion...

Yellowjacket-- written by MOA and Jim Felder...
a remarkably good episode that excels in every way dealing with the mystery of YJ and Hank's dissatisfaction with the Avengers as well as the micro-prison breakdown...
an unbelievably GOOD ep which surprised me and caught me off guard, especially since it was an MOA effort...
and I ALWAYS liked YJ and preferred him to Ant-Man or Giant-Man...
ties with Assault on 42 for the strongest of these four episodes so far, IMHO...

I am created the Destroyer, Shatterer of the accursed Castle that shall collapse and crumble into a forgotten ruination.
So falls Zehnc Dee'Ya, the unstable B***hQueen, and
S'melya, her suckup, and Sleech, an ancient and savage Over
Seer.
The B***h lies in the guise of her deceptive words and lies helpless in the ruin of her useless life, unable to save herself.
None are so blind to the obvious truth than the misled travellers that gather within the halls of her Castle at Rotting Hill.

TYALYZE
THUNDERSTRIKE is offline   Reply With Quote