View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 05:58 PM   #79
MarvelKnight
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers cartoon - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUNDERSTRIKE View Post
Powerless-- written by MOA and Dani Wolf...
the weakest so far of the Loebisodes... the Destroyer being the only redeeming thing about the episode...

Assault on 42-- story by Chris Yost, Josh Fine, Mike Ryan and written by Brian Reed...
really strong episode with an Aliens feel to it... very exciting episode utilizing the Avengers and the prison inmates working together... satisfying...

Ultron Unlimited-- written by Chris Yost...
a welcome return of the Vision... an enjoyable Avengers vs the RoboAvengers battle as well as with Ultron, though he was dealt with too quickly and in too final a fashion...

Yellowjacket-- written by MOA and Jim Felder...
a remarkably good episode
that excels in every way dealing with the mystery of YJ and Hank's dissatisfaction with the Avengers as well as the micro-prison breakdown...
an unbelievably GOOD ep which surprised me and caught me off guard, especially since it was an MOA effort...
and I ALWAYS liked YJ and preferred him to Ant-Man or Giant-Man...
ties with Assault on 42 for the strongest of these four episodes so far, IMHO...
TS- I am encouraged that you endorse this as a good episode because I know we both have our reservations about Loebisodes(andMoA) and Powerless wasn't helping that point either haha.

The source I use to watch EMH online finally has Yellowjacket on there and I will be watching it in minutes