View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 02:00 PM   #25
lancimouspitt
Side-Kick

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcvader View Post
It'd be cool, as someone stated, if Phoenix unknowingly sent Cyke back in time somehow, perhaps to the 70's when this movie takes place and he's been amnesic or something.

What i'm thinking would work and keep in mind I know this isn't the greatest idea but with the film continuity I think it would be alright, is that for A Days Of Future Past movie they'll probably have a combination of different time travel archs for the film if they go that route. Perhaps instead of introducing new characters such as Bishop or cable (even Kitty) focus on Cyke going back since he got the shaft in the trilogy. Pretty much what i'm proposing is in a round about way combined Cable and cyke together.
Jean shows him what will become after her inevitable demise (mutant registration,maybe sentinels kind of throw out X3 ending a bit).

Maybe just maybe, though it would be a high point of contention among us hardcore elite, switch it up and make Havok Cyclope's father instead of Cyke being cables father. Have that same idea their just with two different characters...........I'm not saying that's the best way to do it but it's the best way that I can make sense for them to do it.