View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 03:15 AM   #38
ironman29758
Side-Kick

Default Re: BEWARE Spoilers: 11.2 - DETECTIVE - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Batman isn't a Rookie. He's been operating longer than Supes here.

Why is his Batman's skin black in the mouth area?

Facepaint?
I know that they said Batman has been operating longer than the Blur/Supes (If you don't count Clark saving people, stopping meteor freaks and stoping disasters since he was a teen as well as helping the JL/teaming up with future superheroes )
but when I say Batman is more of a loner vigilante hunting for his parent's killer than a superhero(when I say superhero I have JL/JLU Batman, The Batman season 5, Batman Brave and the Bold, the Superfriends cartoons or Batman in the comics in mind) while Clark has learned to work with the Justice League or work on a bigger team so maybe Clark can introduce him to the JL and teach him what s6/s7 Ollie was trying to teach s6/s7 Clark: that instead of just hunting for his parent's killer there is whole world out there that could use a hero and maybe Bruce should lighten up.

I think this could be like basiaclly a Smallville Hero of the week episode like Aqua, Arrow,Siren or Hex meet the 3 part World's Finest episodes of The Batman season 5 2 part premeire.

The Black face you're talking about I think that's just shadowing

"Nazi zombies don’t wanna eat you just ‘cause they’re craving the protein. They do it ‘cause…they do it ‘cause they hate Americans, man. Talibans. They’re the Talibans of the zombie world." thanks TheNextNolan22 for reminding me how awesome Badger is
ironman29758 is online now   Reply With Quote